Dr. Diana Sarmiento’s Clinic Hours | Filipina M.D.

Dr. Diana Sarmiento’s Clinic Hours

If I am unable to answer your question and a personal visit is necessary, please see me at the following clinics:

Asian Hospital & Medical Center

Room 512 Medical Office Building

Monday to Saturday 3:00 – 5:00 pm; Tuesday & Wednesday 10:00 to 12:00 nn

Call 659-0058 or 0917-50-ASIAN (27426) for appointments

View Larger Map

Suite 1706 Medical Plaza Makati Building (Behind Makati Medical Center)

Monday and Friday 11:00 to 1:00pm  Call 881-1969 for appointments View Medical Plaza Makati in a larger map

Doc D Signature
TAGS: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

10 Comments

1. Congratulations Doc D. !!!!

2. filipinamd says:

Hi Doc!

Just wanna ask if you’re maxicare accredited. I am also looking for an OB- Gyne that I can consider “my” OB-Gyne.

Thanks and God bless! I love your website.

Caring

3. filipinamd says:

Dear Caring,

I’m glad you enjoy reading my articles.
    Yes, I accept Maxicare patients at my Asian Hospital Clinic. I am still working on getting accreditation for my Medical Plaza Makati Clinic.
    See you soon!

Doc D

4. Dennis says:

Hi doc,

Question, my wife is about 4-5 weeks due for birth ,and the baby is still in breach position. Is it still possible for her to be a normal birth or will it be a CS already? This will be our first baby, and our OB suggested that she undergo CS to make sure that the baby will not be harmed.

Thank you!

• filipinamd says:

Hi Dennis,

Please see the full article about Breech Pregnancies.

Thank you for the question and good luck!

Doc D

5. Pierre Delos Reyes says:

Hi Doc,

My wife is almost 9 weeks pregnant and we were trying to find an OB, we recalled that you our OB 8 years ago when you delivered our 2nd baby in Medical City. We will try to pay you a visit (Makati clinic) if we can be accommodated tomorrow. It’s good thing that we googled you and “OALA” you are popular posted. Thanks to internet.

See you..

Sincerely,

Pierre

• filipinamd says:

Hi Pierre and Lea! Congratulations! Please see me soon at the clinic. It’s been a very long time.

6. rhan says:

hi doc ask ko lng po ilang months po ba bago reglahin ulit ang isang nanay na nagpapabreastfeed,kasi po 7months na ung baby ko hnd p ako dinaratnan ulit.and anu po ba ung magandang gamitin kong birth control?

• filipinamd says:

Usually by 6 months dadating na ang regla mo. Pero some mothers don’t get it until 12 months. Please be aware that at 6 months, kahit na breastfeeding ka pa rin and wala pa ring regla, you can already get pregnant. You may use Depo injectable contraceptive or a pure progesterone pill like Daphne or Cerazette. These are safe for breastfeeding.